All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka !!!

Merdeka to our country
Malaysia
52 years old
anyway, I know is already over quite some times
On that day, I went back to my old house which I usually stay last time
My old neighbor cooked for us that night
kinda long time I didn't taste their food
I really miss the past
is very crowded when we were here


Here
place for us to play badminton

A place where big big monitor lizards stay

A place where I stayed


A place to catch fishes and tadpole

Childhood was fun
Really fun

** At night **
waiting for 12am to Shout Merdeka at my home
using binocular look at Genting plays fireworks
I didn't know my house can spot Genting

1 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

yaya childhood is fun but my childhood din include catched fishes an tadpole ler.....yer yer yer....

5/9/09 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter