All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MASK MAN

H1N1
recently got no idea how come more and more people infected
even u don't think they are infected
but they got those H1N1 symptoms all around
wherever you're
anywhere

Hospital
what happen to Hospital?
how come like inviting people to get in but not out
hey come on
Singapore a small country and control well
Malaysia big country can't be control well ?
total death keep increasing each day when u flip on papers
anyway, it getting worst and worst

IS BETTER PREVENT RATHER THAN CURE

anyway, I wore mask to work on Monday
my mouth kinda warm and hot
noon time, I was helping to carry stuffs
up down up down the staircase
can't breath well with mask
LOL

Be jockey as well
helping my boss park his car
anyway, is his new AUDI Q5
RM300k
I drove it without thinking what If i accidentally knocked someone's car
lucky nothing happen...I even reverse park

2 Comments:

Blogger jadel_ling said...

u driving skill sangat bagus ma

19/8/09 12:20 AM  
Blogger Bell Ng said...

yalo! boss oso gv u park ler! not sked u calar kereta dia :P

22/8/09 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter