All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can you make up your mind?


Can you just make up your mind?
I'm saying that to myself
I just can't make up my mind
Yesterday I brought someone to BR 31
then the store closed at 11pm
after it just screw up after we finished BR31

none of the plan works
what the hell am I doing
Is it my problem or not
but somehow I feel that I should plan properly

EXPLORE, TRY, JUST GO
I do explore by surfing net...so means USELESS
I do try...but waiting ppl asking...so means USELESS
I do want to just go when ppl asking too...so means USELESS

I will try make up my mind
maybe not try
I must make up my mind
My bad yesterday that I didn't really do anything after 11pm
spin here and there for no reason
sorry

1 Comments:

Blogger vialentino said...

wahliow....4 D number....hahaha....see i strike first a not...kekeke

29/8/09 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter