All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Datum KL - day 2 - 4/7/09

Day 2
means 2nd day
(sorry, I know I'm lame)
started at 9am
arrived at Carine's house at 8.30am
the different was Carine just awake
but we still take it easy
maybe feel that won't be too jam
waited till 9.15am
Let's go...today I drove her car
cause she not feeling well..(headache since yesterday)
anyway, arrived 10am
1st speech was gonna end soon
we just manage to listen the ending part
T.T they said the architects quite impressive...
no choice..we just missed it

1st speakers
ERIC HOWELER & MEEJIN YOON
HOWELER + YOON ARCHITECTURE
USA

3rd speaker


4th speaker


5th speaker


And that's the end of Datum KL
though it's sometimes makes me fall asleep
but kind of interesting listened to those architects talked about their approach
their design
how they developed
plus the patience they had
IMPRESSED ME


p/s: I added the link all 10 architects website, just simply click on their name

1 Comments:

Blogger jadel_ling said...

Zhang Ke visited DCA that day...! so surprised! I think Marina also came earlier in the morning!

10/7/09 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter