All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, July 23, 2009

bakes plus BuH ByE *YL*

Wednesday
after working hours
planned to bake a cake since my friends, my college friends
been saying so many times even my lecturer wanted to try
but she already flew to N.Z. 2 years ago (Mrs. Kwok)
till today i still haven't let them try

But the 1st cheese cake I spend to is in my office
guess the 1st college friend to try is Carine
follows by the 2nd cheese cake which is few days ago
I baked
slept at 2am
because Yin Ling gonna fly back to Melbourne again
continue her masters
should let her try since I'm still in Malaysia
manage to get those ingredients plus I got the accessories at home
so just do it

I didn't bring it the next day
due to I don't have much time to cut the cake in the morning
so planned to bring it on Friday
Thursday night, hang out at JAYA 1
not familiar with the place
but STATION 1 is a place we had our dinner and drinks
Keong, Emin, Nigel, Carine, Yin Ling, Me
6 of us
time past really really fast
It's going to August soon
we left Station 1 around 10.45pm (have to send Nigel to station)
3 cars receive paper from Traffic Police (illegal parking)
shit...bullshit... any shit
just make me lost another RM30

Friday
then only I brought my cheese cake
same life the whole
doing this do that
touch up here n there
drawings and models
6.30pm
start eating those cake and junk food
7.30pm
no occasion but having dinner at Chili's, One Utama
then off at 11pm and it's time to say bye bye Yin Ling
Saturday flight at 1.40pm
the best of luck to u for the coming semester
take care there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter