All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

there goes a lucky day then unlucky news



Today
don't know how to start
OK! Well I start it in this way
I let you know what I got for the Lucky Day which means the Good News
I won movie tickets
in One FM

So how do I win that?
Basically I didn't expect that I would win the tickets
this morning roughly 11am
after I submitted all my drawings for meeting purpose
then I just sit back and listen to ONE FM
then I heard got competition starts now
simply just text in msg and send
the first 8th person who send the msg will receive the call from ONE FM
then within 5mins
I wonder whose number calling me
thinking do I have friends with this number plus I have no idea it calls from where
so I just picked up and answer
then he ask do you who am I?
I just simply ask back I don't know but are you One FM
he said Yes but then he ask again do you know who am I
LOL
I was no idea who was on the line
because I didn't expect they will call me up
so OK
and he is Lucas
here comes...he asked me question
The question is
LOL...pretty easy right
quite obvious right
I bet even you who reading my blog now know the answer
but my answer was : I don't know
LOL
I just know who is she but don't know her name at all
I know she acts in
so I just told Lucas what I know
He just tell me the answer and asked me to repeat again
then I was so funny..feel like wanted to laugh but I can't
I WAS IN MY OFFICE
I was thinkingIf someone I knew listen to this FM at this moment
will be kept laughing and laughing at me
normally all the contestant know the answer before join the contest
but sorry...I didn't prepare and totally no idea

2pm after lunch
I called back One FM
re-comfirm again
LOL...I asked Lucas do I really won the tickets
he said yes, you're already won that
I told him I can't speak out loud just now
due to my boss beside me plus i'm still in the office
So end of story, I won the tickets
that the GOOD NEWS AND THE LUCKY DAY
but lucky day won't last long

I received HOLY MAMA BAD NEWS
I got my drawings back
AND IT GOT A LOT OF CHANGES
AND AND AND
I NEED TO FINISH IT BY THIS FRIDAY
way no - no way
apa ni - ni apa
sure bo - bo sure
must - must
STILL IS A MUST EVEN I MIRROR THE WORD MUST
totally my mood down
engine slow down in sudden
breakdown all my body parts
sigh...guess Wednesday onwards I have to rush and rush
all the best to me this time

But I'm still HAPPY
wooohoooo!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger -@nGeL Lsland- said...

you watch blood already ar?
last friday i watch with Carine ! the Movie is sucks!! OMG!!!
u see my blog!! wht my blog write! haha!

But congratulation to u! u get the ticket! but we need to buy la! haha

16/6/09 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter