All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Laughness in office + Tickets received + Webcam

Actually where I work now
if without the so call "rushing" drawings
I could work happier
frankly, even I got to rush but I still have fun over there
Emin, one of my colleague
he got lots of jokes, actions, drawings that can make u laugh around
there are few more others colleague as well
this is one of the picture I took beside my table
which drew out 4 people face on bananas
Me, Carine, Hong, Emin
LOL


Today receive my tickets
plus a T-shirt
which I won from One Fm

Main question: Where is Buena Vista Columbia Trista Films Malaysia?
Any ideas?
Any recommend about the place?



Webcam-ed with my brother
who studying in Switzerland
this week he's flying to Paris & London (vacation)
really fun studying in European country
anyway, congratz to him graduated Higher Diploma
clap! clap! clap!
miss him so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter