All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, June 07, 2009

how do I utilize my weekend?

How do I utilize my weekend?
actually I'm not very happy with my weekends due to my sickness
suddenly starts flu on Friday night after work hour
that night I even have to settle my 2 youngest brothers quarreling
my nose suddenly sneeze and sneeze and sneeze
my dear friend outside there
I'm not in swine flu case
so don't give any assume
and CHOI!!!!
I don't want to be the lucky one
so Friday night ends
slept early
no night out


SATURDAY

my brother and cousin going to Pulau Ketam
joining art class trip
2days 1night
finally, both of them not at home
yesterday quarrel today trip
at last can have a good quiet day in my house
btw, my parents also not in..to Cambodia
so in the morning,
brought them to KTM station
since they wanted to take ride by train to Port Klang
fulfill their wishes
arrived port klang at 12.30pm
really really hot plus i'm not feeling well
still have to act nothing happen in front of my brother
so there they go
1.30pm boat arrived

a relax peaceful holiday for me in the house
will be hearing their voice again on Sunday

SUNDAY
my brothers and cousin were back
P.Ketam trip for them quite fun
keep telling stories but sometimes annoying
suddenly say this suddenly say that
mix up all the stories
then will say this girl from where that girl from where
know who don't know who forgot who
blah blah blah
seems they really enjoyed the trip
and that's how tired they were when back home

while on the other hand
actually I was quite boring
so thinking of cheese cake..since 2yrs ago I didn't bake again
gonna have a try this time
but different flavor
New York Cheese Cake

*prepare ingredients*
*prepare baking stuff*
*prepare everything*

blah blah blah
all the process guess you guys don't really interesting to know about it
all you want to know the end product

so there you go
looks cube cute cube cute
purposely cut in these way
taste ok
I brought to my office today
comments can ask them
for me better than last time I baked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter