All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, May 24, 2009

saturday

Saturday
relaxing day for me in the entire rushing week
didn't plan anything till morning receive a call from Gerald
asking whether want to join Zen to Pavillion
but time not confirm
so settle all my stuffs
such as:

-lunch-
-my bro driving license-
-my driving license as well-
(all expired already)


waited till 3pm
plan canceled and Gerald asked whether want to meet somewhere
so we met up in Sunway
so sorry to let him wait for an hour
due to my sloweeeeness....
and hard to get a parking on Saturday
we played snooker then have a drink at Starbucks


7pm
meet up with Carine & Yew Keong
ruined the plan as well
both me and carine were late
roughly an hour also
Keong phone out of battery
and his last msg to me was
WHERE ARE YOU NOW? It's AN HOUR BEEN WAITING
(something like that)
so ended up...
he called his dad to picked him up
he have to go
left both of us rushing there
can't blame him also
cause we're the one who were late
wanted to watch movie
but fully booked
planned to have dinner but she don't want to eat anymore
ish...everytime I went out with her for dinner
(not purposely went out,somehow like meet up)
end up I will have fast food again
nvm...I won't eat so much anymore since already 10pm
no mood on eating delicious food

After having my fast food dinner
chit chatting at McD
then we left One Utama
(oopps..till now only mention where am I going)

so basically, that's what I do on Saturday
Even though nothing much but at least I do something
rather than staying at home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter