All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Sat & Sun

Ok..Ok..OK..
I went to Genting again
Why I keep on going anywhere...? (standard question from everyone)
Book already then hopped in and go
that's easy
no need type in anything
no need see weather
no need think so much

just go into the car with T-shirt and pants
done...
overnight 2 days 1 night

okok..this time different
coz I drove up
1st time ever I drove my prado up to Genting
usually my dad will do it
but this time
I want to TRY

who knows
that day Heavy Rain at Genting
can't even see the road properly
road totally wet and slippery
without proper skills, need to drive slowly
otherwise will skiiiiiiiiiii
not to say my skill good or bad
just to say if not 4 wheel drive
then should be easier when rains
coz the tires too big for my car
everything have to be slow
anyway, still manage to drive up
LOL

Finally I took the first step to drive up hill
congratz myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter