All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, May 21, 2009

damn shit night !!! beh tahan!!!

Tuesday Night
damn shit night for me
totally my nightmare I guess
It's my night in my office
what did I do over there?
Wednesday got submission for client meeting
so I have to rush my drawings and model
ya..both
in order for my leader can present to client
and let the cliet see the changes of his bungalow
whenever I wanted to write this post
I kinda have a feeling of wanted to hate people
It just make me frustrating
Because of "MC=person name"
I need to stay up to 7am in the morning on Wednesday
and I'm doing alone
but lucky some of my colleague and friends came to help up
otherwise, I really broke my finger



this model I even haven't complete yet
but due to my limit
due to the time as well
I just leave it this way
It's enough for you to present to the client
DON'T ASK FOR MORE
better than NOTHING
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Complaint so much for what

place I sat from morning till morning


McD as my breakfast at 4am++
Emin, my colleague ordered it
LOL
he quite "gan cheong" whether will the McD delivery will send to us at this time
so after ordered 10mins ago
he went down and have a look
Luckily, he saw the McD motorbike pass by our office
Do you know where he send?
to our old office
LOL
Emin ran over there...consider his morning jog
guess should be no one at the whole stretch of shop lots
expect 7-11

Driving home at 7am
while in PJ

when I almost arrived Klang
still not bright yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter