All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, May 02, 2009

buffet in Shang-ri La Hotel

Yesterday night
Labour Day
Buffet dinner In Shang-ri La Hotel
Lemon Garden

I miss buffet very much
especially dinner buffet
there are variety of food...and dessert
mouth-watering
can't bare to try it all in one shot
so that's it
about 30 pax of us
all my relatives
some from Singapore

If not wrong, after discount
RM128++ pp
@.@ (eyes big big)
food quite nice...not bad


recently...i less typing in my blog
more photos upload
but i guess by picture might already tell u what am I gonna write
but somehow...I will still write some
at least you guys know what or for me to know
where am I or what do I do...
anyway, lot's more of photo will upload in my facebook
so can also take a look over there^^


oMg...i'm still so full
till this morning..not really digest yet
LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy K. said...

wow wow wow wow
im drooling right now.
hahaha

2/5/09 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter