All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, March 09, 2009

Sunday activities

Before Monday turns to Tuesday
before the time pass 11:59:59
before my holiday ends...even though just a day
what did I do today?
Do I do something I want to do ?
or I still stay at home? do nothing again?

nope..today early in the morning
8am
fetch my cousin brother to Crystal Crown Hotel
his 3 months industrial training over there
after that came back had my breakfast and lunch
then 1pm went to Mid Valley
just wanna take a walk...
and let the time pass till 5pm can take my cousin home
didn't expect will buy anything there
my mom, my bro and cousin sisters followed as well
we just walked around
window shopping
have some ice-cream
grab some groceries

my mom saw this shirt
cousin sis as well say I might need some button shirt
coz it's better to wear a little bit formal in office
basically, my archi firm not really have to wear very formal
but when like meeting clients or maybe any meetings
then it's better to wear formal
otherwise collar T-shirt will do
so I bought this


back home at 6pm
back to Klang for Bak Kut Teh
today I ate a bit over
3 plates of rice
something wrong to my stomach
anyway, will exercise out the fats
drink more tea
LOL

then mahjong time
small kids don't learn
2 & 1/2 hrs playing
didn't really win but better then nothing to do
instead of keep facing in front of my ladtop
so it's kinda a bit fine for me
p/s: actually these few weeks I'm not really happy, I just don't know why and I can't even explain it

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

你好哦,你的文字感觉很不错,有蓝色森林的感觉

10/3/09 7:50 AM  
Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ u can eat so muchhhhhh...?
♥ 3 plates of rice~~ :O

13/3/09 2:40 AM  
Blogger Bell Ng said...

o!!play mahjong !!
我不会玩RUMMY 咧~~教我~~哈哈

13/3/09 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter