All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, March 02, 2009

No water today

As usual
back to normal working life again
cause it's MONDAY
drove to work
back from work

beginning of the week so call pulling you away from bed early
to start looking for meal

(crap all the way)

Today my house tak ada "air" = water
out of sudden..I have to take cold water
rawr!!!RAWR!!!rawr
I want HOT WATER
hopefully tmr water will pump into my water tank
then generate some hot water out
anyway, today really stewpid update
for no reason, for no idea
WHY AM I UPDATE THAT THIS POST?
kinda waste of ppl time and my sleeping hours.

p/s: MAIN POINT
Today I realized outside there, still got plenty or many rich ppl
why do I say so
coz I'm drawing a 5 stories bungalow and 3 stories bungalow
which is in one family
both want to build in the same time and complete in the same time
That's what want to say today
RICH

sorry to crap around and making u guys spinning here n there

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ Why u want hot water instead of cold water..?

5/3/09 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter