All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, March 05, 2009

New Recipe ? sure not?


Can you guess what soup is that?
You might have some problems by looking at the photo
the taste a bit weird...
at 1st I thought it will be sweet and healthy soup
but when you try the 1st mouth
haha..LOL
bet you'll not really try 2nd mouth unless you add sweetness into the soup

so manage to guess what yet?
it's kinda hard...
but let me tell you
my maid cooked it
PUMPKIN SOUP WITH BIRD NEST
not to say I'm rich till simply mix the recipe
but my maid said it's from television cooking show who taught her
LOL...my mom watched it as well
maybe they forgot to add sugar or maybe they thought the pumpkin is sweet enough
tell you what...it isn't as sweet as you think
trust me
but then it's still healthy soup
thanks to them for preparing it
that day I really need the soup...that day been working so hard

Monday holiday...any activities for me?
or I will still staying at home do nothing again...as usual?
will let you know on Monday night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter