All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Model making - U HOTEL

These week I didn't really "touch up" my blog
every night came back late somemore got other meetings
not only that
been doing models for a week
U Hotel 1:200 scale model
absolutely not just me alone making the model but also another staff, E MIN
(not sure his name spell correctly or not @@)
Anyway, model model model
been few posts I post up models
everytime I will post up my progression
and also my final work
the style will still the same
let the photos "guide" you


while doing half way
doing a base for the U HOTEL
suddenly I found this
double-side tape
at first I thought new brand coming out?
since when mashimaro also in double-side tape?
because there also stated "Fujikawa" thought japanese name should be new brand
who knows YIN LING name was there too
then 101% comfirm...it's her tape
leftover there forgot to bring home
LOL


Thursday
the building model already stacked up
should be OK

Then today, Friday
finally, the U attached in front of the hotel
make it more obvious that this is the U HOTEL
everyone pass by will know U

Abu, one of the staff
asked why the client wanted the Hotel named U Hotel
you know what he say
it's because outside the hotel
there is a U-turn
so it name it U HOTEL
so everyone wants to U-turn then will think of U HOTEL
(crap all around)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

U-hotel..reallya big U u got there :p

14/3/09 3:43 PM  
Blogger jadel_ling said...

hahahahha!!!! i miss Abu la, he's so funny!! :p

16/3/09 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter