All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm totally sToNe

I'm totally STONE
why do I say that ?
How come I will stone?
it's because of the DAMN STREAMYX in my house
what happen to streamyx?
it's been a week I can't use my network properly
even I wanted to read my mail
or login to MSN
it just disconnect straight away
I just stone there for 2 hrs for nothing
but waiting for the connection
after 2hrs...there goes nothing again
waste my time
I should just sleep rather than wait
COMMON...give me stable connection
I really wanna update my stuff ..reply my mail


Today
Friday 27/3/2009
kinda not feeling good
not my body but my mental
I don't know why that leader (those who work with me will know)
where got ask ppl do something but only say half way
takkan you want everything in HALF meh
u think half half very nice is it
terrible man
u speak half...then i do half
later i asked you
u like a bit "dulan" say not this not that
is like that...refer to this
when I say I refer this refer that
then u say ok but don't follow that
create new one
WHY DON'T YOU MENTION IN THE EARLY STAGE
SAY
CREATE NEW ONE
don't follow that schedule
somehow she made it like my fault
sigh...I don't care la
I just do what I will do
anyhow it's my learning as well
next time I know
THANKS TO HER
sometimes we met different kind of ppl...we would learn more things
not to say working with her is bad..but sometimes will feel a little bit stress

Damn heavy rain today
rain stopped went i'm going home
but traffic jam all the way
NKVE also jam...Malaysia damn a lot of CARS

A week didn't update
didn't do much special stuff
just work, back home
MONDAY - FRIDAY
the same thing

Tomorrow
Ching Ming
another traffic jam again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter