All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Genting (saturday & sunday)

So fast it's been a week
this post supposed will post up last week
coz I went to Genting
my connection really cannot use at all
not to say want to sign in MSN
even my mailbox also can't load in
sigh....anyway, I will still post up even though 1 week later
LOL

Actually this time I went to Genting just to relax
NO theme park
(even though theme park I also not playing)
so what we did... ?


we went there for bowling
before that was wanting to watch movie
but fully booked and all midnight 1am show
even go and watch
in then still meaningless
won't remember what's the story again

we played 3 games
fingers quite pain in the end
we played something different
whoever bowl the bowling balls to so call "drain"
will need to pumping on the spot

not only to "drain" but also the pins we bowled down
every bowls we bet on it
In the ends everyone of us have to pump
even my daddy
(p/s: I went with my family)

my fourth brother


and the fifth brother
can't even pump...too fat
LOL
keep laughing

my third brother
just back from National Service

and that's me


2nd day
end the day with my picture
for no reason why I took it
just simply too long didn't upload my own picture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter