All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, March 19, 2009

BusY + LouSy cOnneCtioN


Last few weeks consider my busy week
so many drawings and submission
plus MJ was back to office
guided me and passed me some projects to so called "handle"
means draw
everything she wanted due so soon
I have to rush and rush
sometimes I might forgot something
cool down lo...you want diary suddenly will pop up diary meh
need to buy mah
somemore everytime I arrived home at 8pm
where got time to shop...
dinner also haven't eat
anyway, somehow maybe it's the working life that everyone say
mine maybe not a big deal
but others might be bigger deal than mine

more rockets and missals aiming me next week
need more backups now
more shields more protection
COMMON!!! IN COMING!!!
(kinda childish.....at least let me realize something I didn't say out to ppl)

Streamyx
I kinda of hating streamyx nowadays
I can't even access my network
not even can update my blog till today
MSN can't even log in
Hotmail can't even jump in
Nothing I can do but sleep
I slept early rather than wasting time waiting for the stewpid loading
waste my time
but friends, blog i will still writing and posting
no worries^^
hope we do keep in touch

MALAYSIA BOLEH!
I PUN BOLEH!

1 Comments:

Blogger jadel_ling said...

yea Henry boleh! ^^
keep positive always

23/3/09 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter