All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, March 19, 2009

9.20pm Movie

After their wedding,
newspaper writers John and Jennifer Grogan move to Florida.
In an attempt to stall Jennifer's "biological clock", John gives her a puppy.
While the puppy Marley grows into a 100 pound dog,
he loses none of his puppy energy or rambunctiousness.
Meanwhile, Marley gains no self-discipline.
Marley's antics give John rich material for his newspaper column.
As the Grogans mature and have children of their own,
Marley continues to test everyone's patience
by acting like the world's most impulsive dog.


Last Wednesday
Angel booked ticket asked us wanna watch movie
Marley and Me
that movie not bad
quite touching
that day Carine and I work till 8pm++
then we quickly rushed to Cineleisure, The Curve
simply ta pao McD into cinema
Marley dead in the end...
the cinema was in (flood) scene
even after the movie
no doubt...the ending is really really touching
(p/s: but I didn't make the cinema flood)

Anyway, I not driving that night
asked Carine to drive
I parked my car near my office
use 1 car enough... save petrol
then she show me the way here n there
I really don't the road over there
everytime mess up

Back home around 12am++
sleep..and continue my second day
with all the rockets waiting
my shield haven't fully recover to 100% yet
It's a nice movie
must watch^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

i've watched this too !! it's jz so touching but abit long neh...

25/3/09 1:41 PM  
Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ wanted to watch in cinema lolx..
♥ but my friends already downloaded =)
♥ going to watch it later ~
♥ then i will blog about the review ya..

25/3/09 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter