All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Working gonna start soon

Last Thursday
Interview for a job
who knows I will begin my working life on MONDAY
so soon...
nah...actually I've been doing NOTHING at home
so it's time for me to step out to the world and start my working life

Thanks to Yin Ling recommended me the job
Thanks to D.C.A gave me the chance to work
Thanks to my parents nagging me to work
AND NOW

I got a JOB
they are happy with it
and no doubt, lesser nagging will fly into my little tiny ears

ANYWAY
no matter how's my work life
no matter how's my work load
no matter where I work
no matter how much I earn
no matter how I contribute to the office

I HAVE TO SAY
I LOVE MY JOB

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivy K. said...

wow, congrats!
All the best in work ya :)
Btw, what's ur job?

22/2/09 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratz.=)
gambateh for ur first job, all the best ya!

22/2/09 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter