All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, February 26, 2009

4th day working

Do you guys feel bored?
I kept posting what I learn..what I do...what I *@&^@%
no idea what AM I GOING TO WRITE
basically, working life is like that
no comment just write out how do u end it the day
got comment just write what happen in the office
both not sure just write something bullshit, lame jokes, or something stewpid

so Thursday
nothing much CAD Drawings
have lunch in mamak with carine
back home at 9pm
kena tahan by boss at 7pm...discussion for carine...
kena tahan by boss at 7pm....additional photoshop to do
end up 8.30pm 3 of us baru balik rumah
help boss lock the door
LOL

nitez again
everyday only have 5hrs for myself
5hrs included: dinner, shower, chit chat with parents and updating blog & mail

1 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

wow...such a long time din come and u get ur job ady! im still holding on with ur korea+japan tour....so hw's it? where's ur company actual locate? adui...hv to be pandai pandai to excape d jam ler

28/2/09 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter