All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2nd day working

Today much better
I finally arrived office early
arrived at 9am which suppose working hours at 9.30am
But I don't really mind..
FINALLY I'M NOT LATE
roughly around 8.30am I should start driving my car out
traffic jam totally can't avoid
so plus minus should be enough for me arrived early next time

I continue back my model making
as 1:1 scale hand railing
I finished the model around 3.30pm
then they asked me make it stand and wait for boss to take a look
but boss can't make it
so I just left it stand still
hopefully tmr morning I could see it still standing
3hrs waiting for other things to do
but then I still got nothing to do
they asked me to wait
checking what to let me do
they didn't expect me to finish up the model so soon
thought I will end up around after working hours
in the end, they told me tmr only let me know what to do
tmr AutoCAD drawing
heard they were rushing on some big projects





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter