All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, February 23, 2009

1st day working

Actually I kind of lazy to blog today
just not a good or bad day for me but a little embarrassing
but anyhow I still will post up a little
keep it for my recall when I'm getting older

so I woke up at 7.20am
prepared myself till 8.20am
then started to drive at 8.30am
next I drove till batu tiga toll at 8.50am
afterthat I saw kinda long traffic then I turn into subang jaya
thought of can get out from the other in sunway pyramid to LDP
who knows at 9.00am I was "STONE"
WHY? because the police put up all the CONE not to let me sneak in
"REALLY STONE" no idea how to get my way out from Federal to LDP
I followed ppl's car simply turn in n out
still can't find the way
Asked petrol station ppl...say I DON'T KNOW
omg...I totally lost!!!
I asked some other ppl in petrol station
then he told me the way out
ok..done. I'm OUT
but I'm on the way back of LDP
I called my dad
asked him HOW TO GET BACK THERE?
the easiest..back to NKVE
again..I turned into the way to NKVE but I over drove again
so U-turn
finally...back to NKVE
then I saw Damansara turning
phew...at last I gonna arrive my working place
AUTOMATICALLY FROM LIFE TO "STONE"
REALLY BE "STONE"
TRAFFIC JAM

I called my boss say I will be late
so sorry and keep saying sorry
I'm stuck in a real jam..but then he kinda nice..asked me drive slowly
so in the end, I arrived office at 10am

Basically nothing much happen afterall,
introduced everyone then get a place for me
and my work started straight away
asked me to build model
1:1 scale handrail detail
with formboard, balsa, paper, any materials I can use (if i can find it)
so work on it till lunch time
Carine works there as well
but then today she can't have lunch with me
coz she needs to grab something from friend
so I also wanna rush back to finish my model a.s.a.p
so tapao mamak food the rush back
2pm. continue built my model
............................
.....................
...........
.....
...
..
.
7pm
Guess I have to continue tomorrow
hardly finish it
today I used up all my strength and concentration from morning till night
tmr will be new day for me
BRAND NEW DAY

so gotta go now
^^good night^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy K. said...

lol...what an adventurous start. First day working then late ah, haha...anyway, good luck in ur career! :)

24/2/09 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter