All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Xmas Decoration in Melbourne

Before I get back to Malaysia
Xmas decoration in Melbourne already been decorated for a month
but I just got no time to take the pictures
till I found my friends camera
with the decoration of Xmas photos in the city

I told him I will grab it for my blog post
guess what he said
he needs copyright agreement =.=!!! swt
damn lame

anyway..that's the decoration along the shopping mall
but Xmas tree wasn't there
but in somewhere else
just didn't take any of it


Below the decoration
everyday full with crowd
they even need to line up in order to look at the decoration
I'm not kidding
that queue is really really long
then how we get this photo weekdays midnight


Actually there are stories in each decoration
but i didn't really read it
just to show
HOW SANTA REALLY WORKS
to give u guys present

Wish u here
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

1 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

每个人都好热衷看圣诞灯饰呢!

你的特别漂亮地说,不懂是不是外国的月亮特别亮~~

呵呵

圣诞快乐哦!
今年很高兴认识你!

24/12/08 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter