All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back Malaysia 21th December 2008

Guess what
Today HENRY will going back Malaysia
It's a surprise to you guys or just nah...just nothing special
anyhow he still will come back..no difference

Kinda sad to leave Melbourne
suddenly I felt I haven't explore Melbourne since I came here to study in March
guess now have to return
sigh...1 year study in overseas was really fast

Anyway...see u guys
but I will keep posting up my Melbourne Stuff
way too much things to upload ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

Welcome back !! Thanks to dropping by and nice meeting you !!

21/12/08 4:40 PM  
Blogger :': sweeney珊 :': said...

last year finish ur diploma..
tis year finish ur bachelor??
can so fast?

u study ur diploma at college?

23/12/08 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter