All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, October 11, 2008

holidays end...<>


Guess my blog visitors will be getting lesser & lesser
due to my less update, no update, slow reply
I'm sorry to say that
recently I'm so freaky damn BUSY
left 3 weeks I'm gonna facing my finals
and I still need to touch up all my drawings and model
that I needed to present on 31 October
but within the this 3 weeks
I still have tests and also completion of my drawings
but the main work can killing us is

PRESENTATION EVERY WEEK
WTH !!!
I NEED A BREAK....
I CAN'T DEVELOP MY IDEA OR MAKE ANY CHANGES SO FAST
I STILL GOT OTHER SUBJECTS TO KEEP UP
!!!RAWR!!!

anyway...
HENRY: I CAN HANDLE IT...put horse come here

I will still continue update my blog...
I won't leave it like this & grow mushroom...
All the best to all my friends who also going to face their final
All the best to my BROTHER who going to face PMR
All the best to my blogger who also going to face anything

ALL THE BEST, GOOD LUCK

p/s: photo taken before haircut

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

Readers getting lesser and lesser?
NO WAY~~
at least i'm here :D

Good luck to your presentation.. focus on your study!

13/10/08 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter