All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, October 20, 2008

2 weeks left... (FINAL)

Time passes so fast
2 weeks left
will be my finals
even though I only have 1 exam
but in between this 2 weeks
there are loads of works to finish

Design Studio
- AutoCAD Drawings (Plan, Section, Elevation)
- Detail Drawings (scale 1:20)
- 1:500 scale Model (Good model)
for those who are not taking architecture
don't assume is easy
it needs time to finish
even though u see the submission just that a few
I have no comment...
DON'T BELIEVE? COME TRY IT

Design Communication
- Perspective drawing
- Photography
Draw my world

OMG....Everything due next 2 weeks
hmm...looks kinda rush
IT'S RUSH
HENRY!!! IT'S TIME WAKE UP LO

anyway
continue my drawings
\(@.@)/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter