All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why MUSIC?


Last Tuesday
my interim crit
was a "DISASTER" to me
Am I really Got the SHOT?
The answer is
NO!!!
WHY NOT?
I don't know y i would say that
but I got a feel that I could handle the problem
I create the program & I need to settle it
not settle by other ppl

Actually I have been asking myself quite a lot of time
WHY MUSIC ON THE PIER?
Just that I don't know how to express out my answer to YOU
I need to think
Give me time
Guess 2 weeks later, i will have my interim crit again
that time I should able to answer YOU

Guess what..
My tutor asked me which type of music I usually listen to
I said Chinese music
that he said...
bring that into next class
let's everyone listen to it
anyway...I was STONE that time
can he understand?
MAYBE....MAYBE NOT
Just a music

Station Pier = Ferry Terminal
Music = Sound of Music
Station Pier + Music = Sound of Pier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter