All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, September 21, 2008

seafood steamboat

Party Again
At last our Malaysian Party Life Gathering is back
Last Saturday
Hui Ying & Hui Jing asked us to go for seafood steamboat
Seafood...I miss seafood
it's been long time I didn't really taste seafood (actually didn't cook seafood)
only having seafood if I have my lunch or dinner outside
anyway..back to steamboat gathering

this time photo not taken by me but still is my camera
busy eating and baking
haha...
at least got contribution even i'm late to the dinner
thanks guys for cleaning up the seafood and boil the soup

there you go...seafood and soup
we need 2 tables to fit in all the food
khai ling....put down ur chopstick
haven't boil yet....

That's Hui Ying
transfer the soup to cooking pot so that we could steamboat-ing all together
see...anything in front of her?
guess what ?

I baked this oyster
yummy...

Uncle & Aunty
to know how ur son & daughter life in Aussie
here they are
everyone is good here
enjoying their life
haha
(out of sudden...my blog become family's blog rather than my lifestyle)

Hui Xian....Yew Cien.....Khai Ling

Lih Jiunn>>Me>>Kai Kheng>>Keong>>

Hui Jing & Yin Ling

Keong...We know u're HUNGRY
no need to post in front of the camera
with ur BIG FACE

That 2 ppl...eat also want to play
Khai Ling & Carine
Yew Cien & Hui Jing no eyes to see both of u
haiz....
concentrate continue eating


Kai Kheng>>Me>>Hui Jing

Crab Player
Hui Ying & Keong

HERE
Let's SPOT something totally different
To ppl in the party will know what's going there
something happen in the gathering
hahaha

cam-whore again
guess is quite a long time i didn't take picture of myself
muahaha..spam my camera with my face
even though i'm not very handsome

Gathering ends at 1am
We talked a lot
We played PSP (street fighter)
We craped a lot
That's What We Want
ENJOY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger San said...

It look like very fun~~
long time didnt join a party...
but a bbq gathering is waiting 4 me this sat...
expecting~~haha

24/9/08 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter