All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Mooncake Festival coming soon^^



Mooncake Festival is just around the corner
apa lah...is this SUNDAY
I miss playing lanterns, eating mooncakes, lighting up candles
I used to play with my brothers, cousins and all those kids
Is really fun gather around...grab a lantern & walk around the place
besides we will also sing, joke, and some other games

sad T.T

I REALLY MISS IT
I can't play it in Melbounre
Not to say "i can't" just a bit rush on my interim crit as well
but then..Well Anyway
I will get Mooncakes tmr (kalau sedap)
I want something special on mooncake festival

GIVE ME MIRACLES

2 Comments:

Blogger - yEng - said...

wish u 中秋节快乐!!!!!

13/9/08 7:58 PM  
Blogger Carrie Tai said...

Happy mid autumn festival

14/9/08 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter