All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival

GUESS WHAT?
See....I told u
I will get moon cakes here....20aussie
mahal-nya
anyway...this is how i celebrate my mooncake festival
We bought a box of mooncake
product: Hong Kong
guess will be not bad...
if product in Australia..i guess the shape might be different
the taste erm....might be "DIFFERENT" as well.. =X


can u really see the flavor?

anyway...let u have some elevation & section view

BUT
BUT
BUT
that night was horrible
we were rushing for our projects
Interim Crit on Tuesday
y everytime we got submission?
do we really have any time to rest?
YA, WE DO...during "HOLIDAYS"
"HOLIDAYS" = "WORK LOADS"
don't really expect much the holiday will more free time

nah...my housemate KK
U guys might see him be4
doing model
ask me not to take him
blek..don't care

that's me
"hardworking" doing my model
no lantern to play
no gathering with family & friends
dealing with model
sigh....

somehow
anyhow
anyway

**HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL TO U **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter