All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, September 04, 2008

DraWing LeSSon

Weekends were just over
It's kinda fast and I had been busy with my design communication drawings
I'm so frustrated doing so
guess maybe I returned all my drawing skills back to my teacher
till today i still lack of CONFIDENT
I just stopped 2yrs and that's the results i get without training
BAD DRAWING!
UNSKILLFUL!
PIECES OF SHIT!

AM I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY SKILLS LEFT IN MY MIND?
I'm pretty sure all the skills still with me
just that I need to train myself back
to keep up the standard

That's how I spent my weekends
see..what am I doing?
guess what...DRAWING
not training but submission

been trying n trying
to get a perfect apple and pear
on my watercolor drawing
People says drawing is enjoyable moment
wonder is that true?
Half Half Separuh Separuh 一半一半
no submission = FUN
got submission = NOT FUN
in the end still 50%/50%

Anyway, this pictures took by Gerald's itchy hands
but then kinda useful as well this picture
let me post something that i can't take by myself
thanks to his itchy hands^^


then comes to the 4 A4 watercolor submission
I really pissed off
I can't get the watery effect
where is my skills gone?
Am I LOST?
this kind of work..will I score?
Bullshit!!!
Definitely a NO for YOU!!!!
Henry!!! Pay Attention on it!!!

That weekends...went to Carine's House
Look for Sifu
nah...she's my temporary Sifushe was sick on Wednesday..that day told me she wanted to vomit (was in the class)
who knows end up with 3 in 1
FCF
Fever, Cough, Flu
but I looked for her on Saturday
guess she rested enough
so we started to draw & draw
Is kinda weird that I know how to judge ppl's works just by looking where goes wrong
but I can't do it myself when I know mine goes wrong
so she tough me some basic techniques

end up till 3am
this what I produced
Hope really come out something different@@
but still
NEED TRAINING!!!
Thanks to her
at least I get back my skills back
Hope she get will soon
disturb her from resting in weekends
^^haha^^

P/S: Thanks to Yin Ling, Ying & Jing accompany as well

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. your good at painting. i lost my skill too almost 4 years :D.

goodluck

9/9/08 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like ur last two pic..
good works!

gambateh~=)

p/s: i got the 3 in 1 too..
for 1 week ady..
the weather here really bad recently..>.<

9/9/08 1:27 PM  
Blogger jadel_ling said...

yay u post up your paintings!!! nice nice nice nice nice~

9/9/08 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter