All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 weeks "holidays"

I'm having holidays now
2 weeks holidays
it's kinda fun to have holidays
but somehow
I don't know why
this holiday I felt that not really enjoying and relaxing
I don't even think of going anywhere
I felt that I still got a lot of assignments to rush
it's true
there quite a few assignments need to rush
but some of my friends
they could relax as they like
how come I can't do it that way?
I'm so weird
I never have this feeling before
How come I change into this way
I want my life back

MY ENJOYING LIFE
MY RELAXING LIFE
MY STRESS LESS LIFE


I AM WHO I AM
JUST BE MYSELF FROM TOMORROW


p/s: Tmr structural engineer interview, 8am train..can't miss it

1 Comments:

Blogger ♥ Jeannie ♥ said...

Everybody will have that feeling sometimes, i guess. But nvm lah, don't worry too much kays, should be temporary only.. Gambateh ya.. happy holidays.. =)

27/9/08 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter