All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, August 23, 2008

LiFe DraWinG..!!!! parT 2

Below 18
quickly ignore this post
close the window
\(~.~)/

Life Drawing
is really drawing a nude woman
**fat**
REAL NUDE IN FRONT OF US WHOLE BODY NUDE

For ppl who read this post..
don't simply think
don't simply ask
don't don't know what to say

when I stepped in the class
I was late!!!
the model already posed there
and my friends already started to draw

1st...every 30seconds one pose 2nd...every 2minutes one pose 3rd...every 10minutes one pose 4th every 15minutes one pose

how the hell can I draw so fast in A1 sheets
so...RANDOMLY just sketch..
using charcoal
pretty fun on life drawing

Next week will be
MALE LIFE DRAWING
I guess I'm not posting up my drawing
u guys just imagine it

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

That's what art students do...
don't be surprise :)

25/8/08 4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant imagine it..=.="

but,
as an art student,
tis is wat u must go through.=)

25/8/08 3:50 PM  
Blogger Bell Ng said...

艺术!!不过我更欣赏model的胆量~~~

28/8/08 9:33 AM  
Blogger ~惠云~ said...

interesting! appreciate the chance, as you wont get this in msia^^

28/8/08 1:33 PM  
Blogger :': sweeney珊 :': said...

wao.....it's tat challenging??
waiting for ur post tat MEN LIFE DRAWING..haha

30/8/08 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter