All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, August 17, 2008

ladtop broke down

Hihi friends
recently I hardly update my blog
my ladtop out of sudden broke down
while I was rushing my assignment last week
now have to wait for Dell technician
to "rescue" my ladtop
these weekends without ladtop really hard to pass my time
STOP ASKING ME TO DO HOMEWORK
I NEED TO REST THOUGH
lucky MAX borrowed me his ladtop
which he got extra PC at home
he is so nice....
I felt kinda paiseh borrows ppl things (like ppl's private stuff)
I will keep update once my ladtop "recover"
**hugs**

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ my lappie oso sot sot dy...
♥ the touchpad and dvdroom..
♥ cant watch any drama tat i burn into dvd/cd...haiz... external HDD pula dun have any drama......T___T

17/8/08 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter