All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, August 11, 2008

it's been a tuff week

Last week was disaster

I even don't have time to blog
I don't even have time to eat
I don't even have time to rest
I don't even have time to sleep
I don't even have time to bath
I don't even have time to drink

EVERYTHING JUST WORK..WORK...WORK....

Friday Saturday Sunday
joined competition
tired...hungry...strengthless

Superstudio
design in 48hrs

hmm...slept few 30minutes gua
just slept on the table
actually there were few more ppl helping us
just that that time i was so tired
and no mood of taking pictures
thanks to all the helpers
MAX, YAT, HUI XIAN, ZEN

Group 3- Henry, Yin Ling, Lih Jiunn
that's me^^

Yin Ling

Lih Jiunn


Hui Xian
the chef of the day
she cooked lunch for us

submission time
5.30pm
RMIT building
there we were chit chating...
how we suffer
joke around

Superstudio ends
It was fun...happy...enjoying (i guess but tired)
everyone was enjoying
worth it^^
but I lost my weekends again
need to rush again for the coming weekdays tmr




1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ but u still have little time to chat with me in msn hahax...
♥ tke a gud rest ;D

11/8/08 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter