All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"bored" update

last trip back m'sia
June & July
I bought new gadget and footwear
hardly got time to show up
hmm..guess is time
eik..not is time ...is at last got time to show in my blog
hehe^^
ntg much and ntg special
Panasonic DMC-FX36
10mega-pixel zoom
auto focus auto setting
further info...search google
price about RM1300
I just bought it...don't know much about the function
hmm..anyway, is kinda nice...and easy to use
before that all my pictures in Melbourne
I using N95
even though my project photos as well the same
have a look my new camera^^

footwear...
K-Swiss the brand name
hmmm...i think not many ppl know that
I bought it in Hong Kong
around RM150
quite comfortable to wear

so that's my new stuff
just simply 2 items

out of sudden...feel emo-ing..
don't know what happen to me
sad..T.T
homesick i guess

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ wah..love ur new digicam...
♥ snap more nice pic and upload!!!

17/8/08 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
nice to meet u too.

u studying in melbourne too?
i got friends studying in Australia,
quite envy the life over there.=)

17/8/08 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter