All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, July 24, 2008

time to go back

sob...sob....sob....
Tonight flight's
sigh.....
Is time to go back to Australia
back to Uni life again

I don't really want to go back
I miss my home
I miss everything here in M'sia
I just don't know Y

This kind of feeling is back to me again
when I was going to Melbourne on February
I really can't stand to it
this time go back is kinda harder for me

Anyhow, I still have to go back
That's my Future
I have to
I will be back soon
I will still continue update myself in Melbourne
and post in BLOG

p/s: hopefully tonight won't "flood" =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

har?purposely go P.street to pray?

anywhere, all the best yea!

24/7/08 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im nw studying in uni
having badly homesick like u too^^

27/7/08 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter