All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

raBbiT

Y suddenly I post Rabbit in my blog?
hmm....coz....
henry..u like rabbit? NO
henry...u buy a rabbit? NO
henry...u steal a rabbit? NO

We found a rabbit opposite our house
there it is
^^

this little girl is my...my....
my cousin daughter
I think she call me ah ku (so old already meh)

the story is like that
all my brothers & cousins was playing outside
basketball....cycling...badminton.....
suddenly...
they saw something hoping here n there opposite my house
and
they saw a rabbit
so they ran into what i call "small jungle"
to catch that rabbit (macam hunters saja tapi tak ada weapon)
after caught the rabbit
they planning that who going to rear the rabbit
whose house suitable
Got discussion like No discussion
the final answer is Release the Rabbit

my youngest bro was crying
because he is the one
who wants to rear the rabbit
but my parents not allow
and we also not allow
My dogs will bark like hell to the rabbit till it die...


lastly....that's the moment before they release the rabbit
TAKING PHOTO


while they taking photos...they sing as well
hahaha



after a week later
my bro says want to get a rabbit for the wild rabbit
to let them
hehe^^ u know i know
shhh...!!!

who knows
TOO YOUNG
but cute
now we rear ourselves but keep in the other relatives house


come eat...


yum...yum...yum....

Cute right?

2 Comments:

Blogger x u a n j i n G said...

it's sooooo cute!!!gal gal lai de??

18/7/08 12:54 AM  
Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18/7/08 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter