All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, July 21, 2008

Klang Bak Kut Teh

hi friends....
sorry ya..kinda busy nowadays..
busy with nothing
busy for nothing
busy being busy
anyway...Really "busy" to appreaciate my time in M'sia

some of my overseas friends wanted to taste the food in M'sia
so...i will post my Klang Famous Food
Bak Kut Teh
ok boh...all my dear friends
one thing...i didn't take many photos
rushing to eat no time snap


for Malay friends
sorry...is NOT HALAL
but u still can view my blog...(juz picture only....no smell no taste)
so friends...
that's one of the food i taste when I'm back M'sia

1 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

Klang Bak Kut Teh!
which restaurant u're visit to?
lastime i followed my fren go thr eat bak kut teh oso but honestly i dunno what so special :P
but dat time i manage to eat dunno 2/3 bowls of rice ler...haha

24/7/08 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter