All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, July 21, 2008

Genting ^^

Genting Trip
is my last trip be4 I'm going back Aussie
T.T sad...go back again
haiz....I'm so not gonna want to go back
not because i can't get to use of it
but
weather
family supports
family voices
less friends
hmm....everything have to be independent
nvm...the time will pass very fast
I'll be back soon^^
just think of this....can comfort me^^


this is my third bro

6 men in the house

Family Photo

that's my cousin sis

too tired....


while my dad ntg to do
ask me try out the camera p/s: i bought a new camera
haha...they were promoting Tiger's Biscuit

Left: my 1st bro
Right: my cousin bro

we just will like to call him
sek-sek after the macau trip

me^^ & cousin sis

cousin bro & third bro

act again^^
they don't like to take photos...
unless I'm taking for them

I think hardly for u guys to see
i could see KL tower & Twin Towers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter