All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

bring my bro to KL

Tuesday
brought my bro to Petaling Street
to pray (I also pray)

we all brothers...included me
seldom take train KTM
till we came to college life
otherwise just stuck in Klang City

so for him
might be just a few times take train
but I think he forgot already
so this time i brought him to Petaling Street by KTM

Betul ke...so hardworking
1hr to KL central
he doing revision while i just take a nap
tired ~~


See....so happy...
haha


Wednesday
Popiah time
long time didn't taste popiah
my mummy said want to make popiah for me before i'm going back AUS
yummy.yumm..y

got process de....
(sengaja buat process...nanti air liur keluar)




No need to say...
u guys sure know how to do bah
hehe^^
just showing what i ate when I'm back to M'sia
really miss it so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter