All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Arrived to Melbourne

Dear Friends
I'm back to Melbourne
guess it's time to back to begin my WAR again
my war no just only Uni study
but
weather is one of my war as well
my friends told me that
this 2 weeks still will be the coldest
so
WEAR MORE SHIRT
WEAR THICKER JACKET
NEED TO ON HEATER


AND ALL THIS
so disturbing
sleep also not well
coz if I move my body a lot, I would get slightly cold wind
blow at me
I have to be just like a tree trunk
STOP MOVING
Anyway..I will try get a new QUILT
but today I bought extra new PILLOW
not for other ppl sleep with me
DON'T MISUNDERSTOOD
is for my own purpose
I WANT TO HUG

OMG...it's 3am here
sorry guys
I gtg now
I will continue update here
GOOD NIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter