All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, June 22, 2008

suRpriSe

Finally...
Exam End
Exam is torturing us
I hate Exam
But i Still have to FACE it
Can't even run from it
p/s: reason I choose Architecture because less EXAM who knows ...rawr!!!

So...after exam
we can't think about Exam anymore
just have to wait
but this time
Exam really torturing us
not only me alone was worried
but my friends as well
anyway....stop thinking anymore

Guess what place is this?
I post before
.............
........
....
..
.
Victoria Market

Feel CURIOUS y I post Victoria Market again ?


This is because.....
CARINE
works in Victoria Market on Sunday
hahaha

DOn't know her know how to sell or not
Keep smiling & talking to us
what to do....
Boss come...then we will stuck there and have to buy some


in the end....this what i buy
from her STALL
rawr!!!
expansive betul...but not her selling to me
is the other seller...who wanted to get commission and keep asking me to buy more
U think i print money izit?
Y I BUY THOSE FOOD?
CURIOUS?
Because...
I'm going.....

stay tunned for the next post....for the ANSWER

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

I know, I know, you're going HOME!!!
So happy for you!!

I love that a lot!! What's that call? Nougat? super yummy!!

23/6/08 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter