All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, June 26, 2008

bAcK homE^^

Hihi Friends
I'm BACK to Malaysia
having 1 month holiday here^^
this time what m i gonna do in Malaysia?
hmmm.....
let me think....
ohh....ya
EAT....SHOP.....KAI KAI
anyway, I will post up what i do for this 1 month holiday
stay tunned!!!

so the 1st day Afternoon
haha...be driver again@@
fetch my bro to tuition again as usual what i do before i flew to Melbourne
I can't handle my car very well
it's been 4 months i stopped driving
and now I wanted to chiong....also worried
some more the Klang Road still under construct..
TRAFFIC JAM EVERY WHERE
很赌懒

anyway...when i back home
I receive this post laju mail...
To HENRY
oh ya...that's me^^
some how...is a net friend
who wanted to send me this present so long
hmm...we didn't meet before
and some how she call me KOKO
younger than me
wonder what's inside....
is a small toy
and a letter
no wonder she said want to wait back to malaysia only send it to me


so really wrote so much....
hmm...thanks for ur gift
will keep it nice


***Thanks for your gift***

3 Comments:

Blogger K.M Ong said...

ho ho ho, got people admire you le. Geng e

27/6/08 2:41 PM  
Blogger Glenda Yap said...

welcome back to Malaysia!!!

28/6/08 12:21 AM  
Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ cool...

5/7/08 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter