All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Henry's haircut

HERE
u can see...Henry's transformation
he got his haircut....
comments.....on him
hahaha
it's been 3 months i didn't cut my hair
it's getting longer and longer and longer
hardly to dry after bath
so most of the time i borrowed my friend's hair dryer
one afternoon
Zen call me up to borrowed money
so I "pat kua" a bit
ask him what he gonna do with the money
then he said wanted to pay bill and have haircut
at last....i found someone going to cut hair
got partner rather than no partner
so follow
hahaha
Tuesday was raining....
we walked there about 20 mins
came to Kairos Hair Story
haha...it's Korean hairstylist
they said need to book
today was full
so booked for Wednesday
1.30pm
once i stepped in
gosh....everyone in the saloon wore so short...
hmm..1st time been to saloon
orang kampung masuk modern world
anyway, my haircut $25 aus
wash>>>cut>>>wash>>>style
shampoo girl so cute.....
but...hmmm....i took of my spec...
can't see anything
BEFORE


AFTER

is it short?
I tell u why so short
because without my spec....i let her cut...
so i just trust her won't cut any funny funny hair for me
anyway, this hair....hmmm quite ok
my mummy sure like it
coz is short hair
no need so "ma fan"
all my friends were so shock when they saw me
hohoho....
change alot meh ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

Ohh~~ it's quite short, Henry...
I think you look ok but really change a lot ^^

10/5/08 3:14 PM  
Blogger JacQueLine said...

In fact...it change a lot from the previous hair style to the current one...

17/5/08 12:20 AM  
Blogger AnGeLz said...

嗯~很好看哦~
哈哈~
真的不错耶~~

20/5/08 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter