All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday again

Friday again....
presentation
this time i'm damn dead
i didn't develop muh on my previous model
this time i'm really so gonna to stuck when i presenting
in the end, I REALLY STUCK
no idea wat can i say
anyhow, somehow, how
i still want to post my model up which covered with a roof


**T.T** sad....i donno how to develop
not i don wan to develop
is so difficult to develop each week
do u know we NOT ONLY HAVE DESIGN CLASS
wat about other subject......
what kind of uni is this...
didn't have consideration to student studies is it
who say come overseas study very enjoying?
very fun?
very nice?
very relaxing?
coz u're not taking ARCHITECTURE
correct me if I'm wrong
not only paper work me need to do..but still need to build model
is double work.....
RAWRrrrrrr.r.r.r..r.r.r......
60/100 for this week
drop!!!!

**************************************************
Dinner time
having dinner in a hong kong restaurant
hmm..forgot what's the name
just know how to go
hahaha
** scallops with vegetables**

**roast duck & soy chicken**


****Donno what Prawn and Pork****
but anyway, is PORK



this is the GANG i joined every friday night

Sabrina>>>>Victa>>>>Cai Qin

Cai Qin>>>>Wen Jie
sorry cai qin...i have no idea wat r u doing?
can u tell me ?

Cai Qin & short-hair de Me^^

Victa was moving away....donno y he don't like to get into the picture?
maybe alot of ppl

somehow...i still manage to get him in my photo...
hahaha
hey guys, i post u guys up is because next time when i old
i could view back what did i done be4 when I'm young
where did i go?
who i know?
hahaha...need to prepare before I'm old
or my brain is full or stuck

got to go now....continue my research paper
2500 words due thursday...
no time anymore
next friday, clients are coming for our design review
that's so stresssssss
for next week

Rawrrr...rrrrrr

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbie said...

Oh, Henry! I actually have lots of hw and assignments awaiting me. Procrastination gets my way, and if I lay here, I just lay here, doing nth. :(

Hey, keep up the good work boy, cuz sooner later for all the good things that u've done will be paid off!

You really have the hectic weekdays dealing with school works, but at the same time, you're having so much fun, so it's good for ya.

Good luck Henry!!! Smile (^,^)

All the Best,
Barbie

15/5/08 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter