All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Enjoy ^^

As usual...you know what am I going to say
anyway, I will say something different now
is that
NEXT WEEK WILL BE FINAL
30th MAY 2008
HAND IN EVERYTHING
rawwrrrr!!!!
still got alot of drawings haven't draw
model haven't build new one
develop haven't develop kao kao
everything just still processing
I'm slow
slacking
am I ?
hmm....this week progression I got
80/100
don't know y in the end my marks keep increase
but next week...hmm...not really sure will maintain
coz...it's final progression marks
should be showing everything
but i'm still doing the same thing
means I'm SLACK
but that night i really try my best to touch-up my model
i add "something" to make it abit different
haha...doink@@
6am only sleep
this is the work i progress lor


this is the office....hmmm haven't close up yet
maybe put glass
haha

Exhibition



the ramp to bring u to exhibition space

another view


even busy still need a break
so....spend money
last week really spend a lot
1day spend around 40
include market and food

Here we have our dessert
hmm..i forgot the shop's name
in Melbourne Central
have a try if you feel u want

get ready.....better have tissue in front of u^^
otherwise ur saliva...hahaha
so many choices
any flavour also delicious hehe^^
I tried this that day
BLUEBERRY
yum~~yum~~~

Other flavours not bad too
but look at the price
hohoho......expansive


Bottom 3...
i will be back to taste YOU
u make me curious ur taste
SHINJUKU, GINZA, HARAJUKU



hmm...some got ice-cream
some got cake
some just fruits and cream
I posting this also make me hungry
don't say u're the one looking at it
me, myself also can't control
hahaha^^



So this is my dessert on Saturday....
quite enjoying
anyway, back to busy life again
final....final....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter