All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy week again

Busy week
sorry guys & gurls
it's been a week i didn't update my blog
hmm...this month
MAY
is my final semester LAST MONTH
EVERYTHING IS FINAL NOW
EVERYTHING SUBMISSION
EVERYTHING RUSHING
EVERYTHING NO ENOUGH TIME
EVERYTHING just EVERYTHING

ME, myself NO ENOUGH SLEEP

Anyway, somehow I need some break
so cam-whore again!!!
that time i was doing my 2500 words research paper
on one of my chosen ARCHITECT
PETER EISENMAN
I shouldn't choose this architect
make me suffer more
one of the top DIFFICULT ARCHITECT to UNDERSTAND
his own SYNTAX

so hehe^^ me again^^
short short hair....

suddenly thought of this
get it from some meaning meaningful powerpoint

Weekend again ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger AnGeLz said...

有打错吗?
是甜一点吧?

20/5/08 10:13 AM  
Blogger AnGeLz said...

hehe...
change edi...

21/5/08 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter